eight

8 - June 25, 2012


To the outside world we all grow old. 
But not to brothers and sisters. 
We know each other as we always were. 
We know each other's hearts. 
We share private family jokes. 
We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. 
We live outside the touch of time.
 ~Clara Ortega


I can not wait to get home to see my brother and sister. I miss them soooo much! xo



Hulk Vocabulary


Superhero Scribbles

Something I will really miss about Taiwan is my students. They are so creative and eager to learn. They love to use their own interests in our classroom. From Angry Birds to Jeremy Lin they like to include these elements of popular culture into to application of a second language. Our newest obsession is of course the Avengers movies. The focus of our writing, conversations, and review activities lately has had a superhero theme. Friday will be a sad day when we say goodbye.





Comments

Popular Posts