Pumpkin Flavoured Everything

Like it or not ... Fall is here and with it comes pumpkin flavoured everything ... and the obsessive fans of Fall. It is like they have been waiting in their air conditioned caves all summer ready to leap out in scarves and riding boots ready to embrace the crisp air, and watch summer disappear for another year. 

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Fall. Back to school, changing leaves, Halloween, Thanksgiving ... they are all GREAT!! (especially after missing it for three years.) 

BUT I am still in denial that summer is over. It went TOO FAST and until my last summer wedding is over I am NOT ready for Fall. I will not yet drink hot apple cider, or buy Fall scented candles. I will not put away the flip flops or zip up my jacket. One more weekend ... that is all I want!




Comments

Popular Posts